AREAS OF CONSULTANCY AND ADVICE:
- CLASSIFICATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF DGs When dangerous goods are involved, their right classification is the first step to manage them safely. DGM provides services from chemical tests and analysis to (Material) Safety Data Sheet preparation or classification according UN criteria.
- PACKING AND REPACKING OF SHIPMENTS Most of the incidents or accidents in the past were caused by an inappropriate packing use. Our technical specialists can assist you ensuring that packing requirements are completely fulfilled when the package is presented to the operator for shipment.
- CHECK ON PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS TESTS AND CRITERIA Format or marking of UN packaging’s are not always easy to understand. DGM will support you find out their meaning and comply with UN provisions.
- LABELING AND MARKING OF SHIPMENTS According to regulations, DGM will take care of all labelling and marking to meet compliance requirements.
- DOCUMENTING Our technical specialists complete and sign the Dangerous Goods Declaration (DGD) for transport according to regulations (IATA-DGR, ADR, 49 CFR, IMDG, RID or multimodal)
- ASSUMING ALL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES DGM assumes responsibilities and liabilities related to the safe transportation of dangerous goods. In addition, DGM carries a global comprehensive liability insurance policy in case of an accident or incident.