The CPR/AED certification program is designed and taught by experts. Our courses are not only OSHA compliant, but fast, easy, informative and affordable. In addition, they’re delivered in a variety of ways –including in-person and via our best-in-class blended Simulation Learning, which combines online course work with in-person skills sessions. This way, you can choose the option that suits you best.
Our CPR and AED certification programs are typically combined, giving you the opportunity to get certified
in three important areas during one convenient class. Certification takes just a few short hours, but with the skills you’ll learn – you can help save a life.
This OSHA* (standards document) and ILCOR compliant course combines cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillator (AED) into one program. It is designed to teach the proper techniques to safely administer CPR and utilize an AED in emergency situations involving infants, children, and adults. While not addressing first aid measures this course is the perfect way to prepare individuals to address one of the largest killers worldwide. Implementing CPR and AEDs in the event of an emergency can drastically change outcomes for the better.
Who this course is for:
- Businesses hoping to protect employees
- Lifeguards, babysitters and care givers
- Those who need OSHA* and ILCOR compliant training
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
What you can expect to learn:
- The Workplace CPR/AED program is designed to train layperson rescuers for:
- CPR administration for children, infants and adults
- AED use for children and adults.
What’s in it for you:
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may:
- Recognize and evaluate an emergency and a victim
- Know how to activate or alert the emergency medical services (EMS)
- Be able to provide 1-person infant, child, and adult CPR to a non-breathing or injured person.
- Properly use an automated external defibrillator (AED)