DGM has a reputation in providing high quality and practical training courses related to the transport,handling and storage of dangerous goods and hazardous materials.Students receive comprehensive training materials in sessions that combine excellent teaching practices with expert knowledge.
Thousands of shippers and packers, freight forwarders, operators and handling agents as well as security screeners have been trained by DGM according to their responsibilities.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What will you learn?
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Use IMDG and complete the necessary dangerous goods transport documents
- Apply the regulations to identify, pack, mark, label and document dangerous goods
- Understand the legal responsibilities involved with the shipping of dangerous goods by vessel transport
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo operations and port managers responsible for the safe transport of dangerous goods shipments
- Shippers, cargo agents, consolidators, freight forwarders and other agencies involved in the transport of dangerous goods
- Instructional designer and instructor responsible for dangerous goods training
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.