IOSH Working Safely seeks to improve the safety culture within an organisation by giving individuals a good understanding of their health and safety responsibilities, and how to keep themselves and others safe at work.
It focuses on why health and safety is important and how individuals can make a real difference to the well-being of themselves and others through changing behaviour. Based on best practice rather than legislation, it’s suitable for delegates from all countries and types of organizations.
IOSH Working Safely is designed for all employees, at any level in any organisation and in any sector.
A day can make such a difference. Working Safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that will boost business performance and staff motivation.
Who the course is for
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why it works
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification.
What to expect
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
- Choice of IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or the IOSH Safety Passport as proof of qualification.
Top 5 business benefits
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Classroom courses are recognised by CSCS as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (does not apply to online courses)
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certicate and/or IOSH Safety Passport.