DGM NIGERIA / GHANA
DGM Nigeria / Ghana is a part of a global company with competence in dangerous goods management. DGM has 57 locations in over 40 countries supporting customers as a worldwide network. DGM guarantees global range of services based on Regulatory knowledge, Confidence and Practical Experience in dangerous goods and hazardous materials.
WHAT IS DANGEROUS GOODS MANAGEMENT (DGM)?
Dangerous Goods Management Group is a leading international organisation acknowledged as experts in dangerous goods and hazardous materials.
Founded in 1987, DGM develops comprehensive dangerous goods solutions to a large variety of customers of all sectors and industries (logistics, chemical, oil and gas, energy, freight forwarders, air, road, maritime transport companies)
DGM activities are performed in accordance with the global quality & safety requirements and standards:
- Health, SAFETY and Quality (HSQ) Standards
- Dangerous Goods Regulations ICAO / IATA DGR, 49 CFR, IMO-IMDG, ADR and RID
- Other compliance requirements (local regulations, customers policies)
DGM wants to understand market trends and to support our customer in their challenges and needs.
CORE BUSINESS VALUES
Values are essential. Our core values support our business:
- Knowledge: We promote developing and sharing our high technical and regulatory knowledge across the business
- Compliance: We ensure adherence to Regulations, Standards and stakeholder’s requirements on a day to day basis
- Leadership: We work focused on continuous improvement of safety therewith offering the highest quality services and products
- Solutions: We are committed to delivering dedicated solutions to every challenge of our customers
DID YOU KNOW?
DGM is one the world’s largest Dangerous Goods total services worldwide provider
DGM group was named and ranked as IATA Top Ten Accredited Training School in 2013 and 2014
DGM activities are performed by a Corporate Safety and Quality Manual to guarantee the excellence of products and services
DGM holds a comprehensive Insurance Cover Policy which assumes legal liability for dangerous goods operations carried out by DGM
DGM has developed its own Dangerous Goods Software (dgoffice.net) which provides global support to more than 4000 users